Translating Workflow texts

Svanikier, Helena helena.svanikier at sap.com
Tue Feb 5 11:24:11 EST 2002

Hi Pascal

You could also use the translation transaction SE63. There goto =
Translation
--> Logical Objects--> logical objects. Enter the object 'PDTS' and as
textname the number of your task. Enter your original and target =
language
and select edit. You get the workitem text as well as the whole =
longtext you
have entered for the task.

The disadvantage of translating this way, is that you need to enter any
parameters you are using manually (or copy them from the original =
text).=20

Hope this helps.

Helena Svanikier
Workflow consultant SAP Switzerland