Transporting Business Objects after Adding IFFIND Interface

Lisa Triplett Lisa.Triplett at mail.state.ar.us
Wed Dec 18 11:48:10 EST 2002

I have added the interface IFFIND to our child objects ZZBUS2105
(purchase requisition) and ZZBUS2012 (purchase order), checked them and
generated them.  After this, I went to the supertypes, BUS2105 and
BUS2012, and generated those as well.  After doing this, I was able to
successfully execute transaction SWI6 in our development system for
these objects; however, when I transported the changes to our quality
assurance system, the transaction still did not work.  When I enter the
object I get the error message "Selected object type must support
interface type "IFFIND".  The interface appears in the BOR when
displaying the subtype object.  I went to the parent object on one of
them in the quality assurance system and generated the supertype and the
transaction now works with that business object.
=20
Can someone tell me what I need to do so that this will be active when
transporting into QAS and Production?  I am fairly new to workflow and
this is my first attempt at this. =20
=20
Lisa C. Triplett
State of Arkansas