Terminating event triggered before workitem created

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Dec 17 08:31:57 EST 2002

I've actually been meaning to try this one myself: See if you can change
an instance linkage to use the event queue. This would introduce a delay
in the process.
Another alternative is to add a dummy step in the terminating branch,
with a 'requested start time' of +5min or whatever. So it would then
receive the event, go to the next step, wait 5 min and then only
complete the WF.
HTH
Cheers
Mike