Event for IDOC (object type IDOCORDCHG) not triggered

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Dec 17 08:24:44 EST 2002

Hi,
You don't mention what release you're working with. But I have
nevertheless had a similar problem in a 4.0b system: If I remember correctly, the event was raised by object type IDOC, not IDOCORDCHG. In my case it was in fact with orders, and I ended up using the BUS2032.CREATED event instead, with a check function to determine whether it was created by an IDOC.
Another alternative is to manually reise the event in an IDOC userexit.

HTH
Cheers
Mike