Bring Together All Attachments Of A Workflow

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Tue Dec 17 07:37:31 EST 2002

Werner,

I would automatically generate a SAP office folder for your attachments =
and have your workflow storing them there (when your process is =
completed).=20

If you give everybody read access for that folder (if possible; =
otherwise you have to set up an authorisation profile) and the folder a =
meaningful name (eg Purchaseorder_1234) I don't think you have to store =
anything manually and can automate the whole lot.

Hope this helps,

Jeroen