Terminating events for created objects

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Dec 10 04:37:23 EST 2002

Hi Flavio,
Sergey is absolutely correct.  If you really need to terminate the task
when creating the object outside, you could try adding a receiver type
function module to the terminating event linkage that compares the details
in the event container with the details in the work item container
and then decides which work item will be the receiver.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book