AW: substitution and inbox configuration

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Dec 10 04:17:21 EST 2002

Hi Lauri,

maybe I can give you a answer to question 2.

Yes it is; you can define a ALV-Varinant as Standard-Entry-Variant.
For this  the name of the VAriant has to start with '/' and the Flag
'user-specific' mist be inactiv. With Function 'admin' you can choose a
Variant as entry-variant. After you have done this, you can create a
transport for the variant too by using the menue-function 'transport'.
If have done this for my users and it runs fine.
Maybe you have to define the Variants for all Views.

For Question 1 I myself has not seen a way to do this centrally without
direct table access.

Greetings

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----