Self made methods

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Tue Dec 10 04:07:24 EST 2002

Hi Patrick,

Normally you shouldn't have any problems. If you have persistent "in process" status, it can have several causes: Check if you have defined the method as asynchronous. In that case, the method would be waiting for the terminating event. Also, you could have a dump for some reaons (eg screen output in a background method), check for dumps after you run the workflow. Finally, there could be an error with the RFC subsystem, check in sm58 for hanging RFCs.

Hth,
Stephan