substitution and inbox configuration

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Dec 10 04:39:35 EST 2002

Hi Lauri,
There have been several discussions on this topic in the past on the
SAP-WUG.  You might want to try reading the archives.
But basically yes you can maintain them centrally.
If you are using A210 relationships, they can be created via the
usual HR transactions.
If you are using direct user to user substitution you can maintain
table HRUS_D2, e.g. by using the RH_SUBSITUTES* function modules.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book