Work Flow for Change Requests transport procedure

Susan Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Tue Dec 3 08:50:34 EST 2002

Hi Tamir, all,

In addition to using the SAP-delivered workflow for transport proposal
approval, you can implement OSS note 503459, which will allow you to use
your own workflow for transport approvals.  We copied the SAP workflow
template, which I believe was WS71000008, made a few minor changes, and
implemented the note below to have our custom workflow run for transport
approvals.

    Symptom

You are using the transport workflow. You want to use a custom workflow
template instead of the workflow template provided by SAP.

    Additional key words

Transport workflow, workflow template, template ID

    Cause and preconditions

The problem is due to a missing function.

    Solution

      1. Import the following Support Package into the Workflow engine
      (the system on which the workflow was configured in the TMS) or
      create an empty RSCTWFTE report for the STMA_WF package and
      implement the following correction instructions in the Workflow
      engine (the system on which the workflow was configured in the TMS).

      2. Call the RSCTWFTE report.
      Specify the ID of your workflow template and start the report.

            If you want to return to the SAP workflow template, simply
call the RSCTWFTE report without template ID.