Switch off approval in preview window

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Dec 2 10:10:59 EST 2002

Hi all,
I have a decision task that refuses to execute in full screen, only in
the preview window. (4.6c system).
To my knowledge this is controlled by the 'WI display' tab and I've
removed the function module. I've also made some other small changes and
regenerated the WF, SWU_OBUF, and the other subsequent changes appear
(thus no buffering issue).
Other tasks do execute in their own screen rather than in the preview,
so it's not an office/workflow user setting (though I've tried just
about all relevant and irrelevant combinations.

It hought this may be because there is only one decision to make (a
'tell me when you're done' step), so I added a second choice, still no
joy.

Any input would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks
Mike