WF-Word Document Template not working correctly

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Aug 22 06:08:38 EDT 2002

Hi Swami,
The connection to word from SAP is via OLE (object linking and embedding -
this is an international/Microsoft standard). Either you are missing some
config for OLE in your system or that PC is missing the appropriate
OLE libraries on the PC.
Suggest you try it on another NT machine and see if you get the same
problem.
If yes, then try doing a full SAPGUI install on an NT machine and check
it again as I think some of the OLE libraries are in the GUI load.
There is some stuff on OLE in the basis area but I don't know much
about it.  You might want to talk to your basis folk there.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book