Event creation for position

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Aug 22 06:00:22 EDT 2002

Hi Kamaraj,
HR events are in tables T779W and T779X.  The relationship
between business objects and HR infotypes is in table T777IBO.
If you are looking for more info then these are mentioned
in SAP library help under workflow and HR, and occasionally in explanatory OSS notes.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book