QN Workflow

Pokraka, Michael michael.pokraka at kcc.com
Tue Aug 20 07:03:44 EDT 2002

Hi Diane,
Check with basis that your test client (030) is set up to allow changes
without transport.
E.g. our test client is set to 'Changes without automatic recording' and dev
is set to 'Automatic recording of changes' - i.e. with transport requests.
It could of course also be an authorization issue....
Cheers
Mike