ESS Travel Expenses

Boulay, Serge serge.boulay at sap.com
Tue Aug 20 07:14:57 EDT 2002

Hi John,

There is no difference if you use ESS or R/3 directly when it comes to triggering the event... The object type for Travel and expenses is BUS2089. There is some standard workflow that allready exist, you can look in the help file for more details. For the approvers, yes they have to be users...

Regards.

Serge