AW: Workflow Not Starting in Production - URGENT

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Tue Aug 6 13:01:43 EDT 2002

Kenneth,

a runtime structure is created the first time an instance of the =
workflow is
created -- think of it like a copy of the definition of the workflow.
Nothing to do with the transport issue.

Check your hotpack level and look for transport issues in OSS.

Have you checked hwo far you get in PROD? Does the event get created? =
If
yes, does it start the workflow? Does the workflow halt? Are there =
records
in the RFC log or an error message in the detail screen of the event =
log?

Greetings,
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----