Workflow Not Starting in Production

Kenneth Hill SAP_DEV_WB at Yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 13:18:33 EDT 2002

Stephan,

Thanks for the info. about the runtime structure.  We observed SAP's=20
message "Compiling..." in our TST box on the first execution of the=20
workflow.  This does not occur in PRD.  Instead, we simply get an error=20
message and no workflow is started.

The error our users get when they attempt to "Early Archive" is:
   Workflow 'Archive Link Assign Documents' Workflow
   def. not activated/cannot be executed at present

Thanks,

Kenneth Hill
World Bank WF Admin.
KennHill at WorldBank.org