Workflow Not Starting in Production - URGENT

Kenneth Hill sap_dev_wb at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 11:55:00 EDT 2002

Patrick and SAP WUG'ers,

It appears to me to either be a transport failure or our R/3 4.0B refuses to
generate the "Runtime Structure" as it did on our Test/QA box.  We have
created a new version of the workflow in order to force SAP to regenerate the
"Runtime Structure" in Production and are now transporting it to PRD.  I will
let you know of our results.

Thanks for all of your suggestions.

Regards,

Kenneth Hill