Changing workflow container value

Kevin kjw1969 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 09:29:53 EDT 2002

Thanks Jocelyn,
You're correct in that I only want to populate one screen for 1 plant.
I have no problem coding my own methods, but for some reason my subtype off
of BUS1001006 (which is a subtype itself of BUS1001) called ZBUS100106 that
has my custom method in to populate the required view is not made available
to me when I enter BUS1001006 as the object in the task definition.
If I could get around THIS issue I wouldn't be having this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Kevin