RSWWDHEX

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Fri Aug 2 06:14:27 EDT 2002

Jos=E9

We have ours scheduled to run every 3 minutes because of business process
demands.  I wouldn't have thought that was the "norm" but it doesn't seem to
be a problem for us to run this regularly.

Unless you have very high volumes of workitems that use deadlines (latest
start, requested finish etc) I would set it to about every 15 minutes or so.

Regards
Peter Roehlen=20
Powercor Australia Ltd
(03) 9683 4613