EKKO-WEAKT - Goods Receipt Message and Workflow

Antoni Maj a.maj at maj.net.pl
Tue Apr 30 12:27:05 EDT 2002

Hi Lisa,
This massege should works without any workflow. It is supported by Message
Control.
Plaese make sure if you properly configured message type MLGR and codition
record for it (use tcode NACE in expert mode for aplication "Procurement").
This message is generated only if you mark field WEAKT in PO header. So far
as I remember in standard configuration it is only visible for ME21/ME21N.
Make additional settings in fields status configuration for PO to uncover
the field in change mode for PO.
Regards,
Antoni