issues with inheritance.

Krishna M.P. krishna.pottabatula at exxonmobil.com
Tue Apr 30 12:50:28 EDT 2002

Hi all,

While trying to inherit the BSEG_MMIV business object to a custom object in
SAP-40B, the inherited key fields are switching over to modelled status
instead of released status. I can't release them manually as I am getting
this error ' Status of inherited elements cannot be changed' .   I found
one SAP oss note # 81784 relevant to this, but it is not much of use.
Meanwhile, I am also working with our security team to see if I have
correct profile to inherit the object.

Is any one encountered this problem? Any of your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Krishna
Tel: 713-353-0023;
Email: Krishna.Pottabatula at exxonmobil.com
ExxonMobil - GIS/GSA/GATS/SAP Programming Services