SAP R/3 4.6C Workflow Implementation System Question

Rich Tetreault tradewave at attglobal.net
Tue Apr 30 11:29:12 EDT 2002

Hi All,

What OSS  Notes need to be applied (or please identify notes you have applied)
to ensure the R/3 4.6C system is up and ready to go for Workflow? Any help here
would be appreciated. I have specifically seen some weird GUI issues on the
SWDD screens and I want to ensure that other things do not bite us as we move
forward.

At the client site here, Support Packs 26-30 have been applied for Basis,
Application and R/3 Support at the client site and HR support packs 36-46.

Enjoy the day!

With sincerest thanks,

Rich Tetreault
Ontario Power Generation