Pop-up for waiting workitem in Outlook

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Tue Apr 23 22:45:19 EDT 2002

Mark,

Another option is to include a shortcut to the SAPMAPI workflow inbox on the
Outlook shortcuts bar.  This could sit just below the regular Inbox short
cut and you could rename to workflow (just drag the workflow inbox folder
onto the shortcut bar to create it.)

The nice thing about this is that new workitems arriving will show as a
number below the shortcut, just like the number of unread e-mails show up
under the inbox short cut.  I've attached an image of how this looks to this
e-mail.  (By the way: the 47 outstanding workitems that are showing is only
in a test system!)

Regards

Peter Roehlen
Powercor Australia Ltd