Translation of container elements for webflow

Richard Bellars Richard.Bellars at Xansa.com
Wed Apr 24 05:52:34 EDT 2002

Thanks Joost.

Something else I have also found:
- go to the screen logic of the screen in question for the webflow
- goto > translation
- select target language
You can then create translations for ALL texts that appear on the screen,
such as free text fields, labels for pushbuttons, etc, as well as those for
the container elements.

Thanks again
Richard