Pop-up for waiting workitem in Outlook

mark narra mark_narra at mail.com
Tue Apr 23 18:33:48 EDT 2002

Folks,

We have integrated Outlook and inbox through MAPI.

Biggest complain our users have is when workitem sits in their outlook inbox in some folder, outlook does not pop-up that workitem is waiting. It defeats the whole purpose of integrating Outlook and SAP inbox.

I do agree that workitem is not a email, its kind of a task. But how big a deal it is to program pop-up msg like normal emails when a workitem arrives in a outlook inbox? Any update on the subject that can fix the problem?

Thoughts appreciated.

-Mark.