Translation of container elements for webflow

Joost Ubels Joost.Ubels at avelon-it.com
Tue Apr 23 17:36:50 EDT 2002

Richard,

You can use transaction SE63 to do this I believe. Get the logical
objects PDWS (workflow templates) PDTS (workflow tasks) or PDAC
(workflow roles) in your worklist and you should be able to translate
container elements but also other stuff like user decision texts. I have
never used it myself before but I guess it should work.

Regards,

Joost Ubels

SAP Business Workflow Consultant

Avelon BV