blocking the transaction to release manually the Purchase Requisition

Felipe Uribe - SAP jfelipe_uribed at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 17:39:32 EST 2002

=20
Hi Everybody,

=20

I have developed a WF to release the Purchase Requisition, nothing =
special but I have a doubts about the permissions to access the =
transaction to release the document manually ME54, I mean, The User =
which is gonna approve the document will have to make it using Workflow =
and Workflow uses the transaction ME54, same transaction to release it =
manually.

=20

Te question is how could I block this transaction to avoid the user to =
use it manually but I can't block it because Workflow is gonna call this =
transaction in the method.

=20

There is any possibility using the authorizations or something in the =
profile??

 ....Idem with Purchase Order

Thanks a lot.

=20