Start condition is missing after tranport

Weidong Yang weidong4sap at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 13:51:15 EST 2002

Hi there,

Thanks for all replys! I got the start condition transported to QA, but the
event linkage is not activated. I figured out that I have to go to the
customizing place through SWETYPV and manually add the event linkage to the
transport request. Anyone knows why?

Thanks in advance!

Weidong

By the way, the OSS note 434938 is the solution from SAP for start condition
transport issue for 46C.