Error in event receiver

Cristiana d'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au.pwcglobal.com
Wed Apr 3 18:03:41 EST 2002

Hi Jocelyn,

thanks for your suggestion.

We are using version 4.6c. The check functions that we are using also check
if the event creator is "enabled" for workflow (attribute in object type
USR01 that calls fucntion RH_GET_ACTORS to resolve the rule for 'workflow
disabled' users). If the user doesn't require workflow then the function
set the parked document release flag in the header so the posting function
is available (calls a method in FIPP).

I'm not sure if start condition would handle this sort of requirement?

As I said, I am pretty new to the workflow arena and I'm amending the work
of another collegue that resigned; so I'm trying to follow the same logic
as he used in the previous workflows...

Any ideas on why I am getting the error?

Thanks and regards,

Cristiana

PS. You probably don't remember me but I was one of the SAP HR consultants
in the Westpac project!

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 03/04/2002
06:32:26 PM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>