Role Definition

logiest_thierry logiest_thierry at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 11:59:39 EST 2002

Since you are in a development environment (I presume) the org and workflow
objects are frequentaly changed and this is not always immediately reflected
in the system due to buffering latencies. Try using transaction SWU_OBUF to
referesh the objects, simulate the role to see if it is reading the org
structure correctly, if so start the workflow. For large workflows I
ususally do that chech before hand, it saves a lot of time.

Thierry