QM Notification wf not triggered

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 28 12:36:54 EDT 2001

The fastest way to check what authorization they are missing is to have
them execute transaction SU53 immediately after they have executed QM01.

Also check to see if they have authorization object  S_RFC in their
profile.  They will need that.

Regards,
Dale Davis Jones
IBM / SAP Certified
Senior SAP Workflow & PP Consultant - SAP Practice

IBM Global Services
Phone: 919-543-7678
               T/L 8-441-7678
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........

Sue Asen <Asen.Sue at basco.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 09/28/2001 11:21:11 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>