Calling a BAPI from a workflow task

Ward, Daniel daniel.ward at sap.com
Fri Sep 28 11:25:06 EDT 2001

Hi,

I am trying to call an SAP generated BAPI from inside a task.  I am using
4.6C and the BAPI is used to create a technical object for PM.  I have set
up the workflow container as input mandatory.  When I try to execute the
workflow in test environment and try to populate the container element, I
receive a message about there not being an input help defined for the
variable.  If I try to manually input the data, I am instructed to use the
input help.

Has anyone run across a similar problem?  If so, is there a work around?

Daniel