QM Notification wf not triggered

Sue Asen Asen.Sue at basco.com
Fri Sep 28 11:21:11 EDT 2001

HI Group,

We are on 4.5B.

We have recently bought a new company and want to add their employees to =
our sap system.  We do NOT want to give these new employees all of the =
security we give our other employees.  I need to have the new employees =
"create" a QM Notification, and trigger the associated workflow.  They can =
create the notification successfully, but it does not trigger the event =
for the workflow. =20

I have the event bus2078/created enabled.  The current employees can =
create a notification and the event is triggered.  It is only the new =
employees that can not.

Can anyone tell me the security required to create a notification, **AND** =
trigger the event?  The new employees already have security to QM01.

Thanks in advance.

Sue