Publishing Events from R/3 to APO

Louise Morgan Louise.Morgan at Xansa.com
Tue Sep 25 11:07:14 EDT 2001

We are trying to publish an event from R/3 to APO with a method which calls:
SWE_EVENT_CREATE DESTINATION <APO RFC DESTINATION>.

We are running the function module from a background method on BUS1001
(Material Master) setting objtype = 'BUS10001' (Product Master) and objkey =
Material Master objkey.

The SWE_EVENT_CREATE function module is flagged to be called remotely and we
are confident that APO and R/3 RFC connections themselves are working.

Does anybody have any idea why we cannot publish the event on APO as
required?

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should
undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability
whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected
by client privilege.  It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.

Xansa, Registered Office: Campus 300, Maylands Avenue,
Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7TQ, UK.
Registered in England No.1000954.
t  +44 (0)8702 416181
w  www.xansa.com