Assistance with role resolution

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 07:09:37 EDT 2001

As there is no binding from the role resolution to the WF definition (only
the other direction) you cannot get any value from the role resolution.

What you can do is either create a new virtual attribute on your object or
create a new background method on it with a similar code that you have on
the role resolution. By doing this you can create a container element to
store the role resolution data.

Regards...
Flavio.