Decision Task - Problems

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 24 15:12:29 EDT 2001

you will get the opportunity to complete the step explicitly. However, you
should be able to proceed to the next step in the workflow, that is the
outcome you have specified based on the decision taken without having to
complete the step explicitly. Are your outcomes enabled?

Regards,
Dale Davis Jones
IBM / SAP Certified
Senior SAP Workflow & PP Consultant - SAP Practice

IBM Global Services
Phone: 919-543-7678
               T/L 8-441-7678
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........

Heinrich Bence <sirheinbence at yahoo.co.uk>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 09/24/2001
12:59:29 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>