Assistance with role resolution

Twyman, Noel NTwyman at powercor.com.au
Mon Sep 24 23:51:01 EDT 2001

Hi All,

I am presently completing a workflow for absence approval, (slightly
different from WS20000081) that will send notification to the actual
superior (role 157 or 168?) if another agent approves the leave of one of
their employees.

I thought I could place the result of this role into a container for
comparison against the workitem approver. Although I am not having a lot of
success

I have recently joined the wfug, so please excuse me if this has been
covered in detail previously.

Thanks in advance

Noel Twyman
This email and any file attachments are confidential and intended
addressed. If you have received this email in error please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.