Decision Task - Problems

Heinrich Bence sirheinbence at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 12:59:29 EDT 2001

Hello Everyone

I made a copy to the standard decision task.
I have 2 outcomes.
Task is general.
Agent is user id.

My Problem:
When reaching the decision task, I get the lovely
screen prompting me to make my decision. All 3 options
appear with my own text. When selecting an option I
get to another decision screen with only the standard
"cancel and keep in inbox" option.

In the log, the step does not register as being
completed, but remains in process. (Due to the second
screen which gives me no other option but to cancel
and return to the inbox).

I have deleted all the bindings. - No luck
I made copies of TS40007902 and of TS00008267 - No
luck.

Any other suggestions ?

Thanks
Hein Bence