Internet E-mail sender address

Jim Gillett jim_gillett at rac.ray.com
Mon Sep 24 09:37:50 EDT 2001

We want to use Workflow to send E-mail to an internet E-mail system.
We also have more than one Workflow application that needs to generate
internet E-mail.  Have created standard tasks using SELFITEM object
task and SENDTASKDESCRIPTION method.  All of this works fine with
internet mail except we would like to use a different E-mail sender
(from) address for each  Workflow application.  Currently the sender
address defaults to the internet  mail address assigned to user
WF-BATCH.

Does anyone know how to define a different internet sender address for
each Workflow application.

Thanks
Jim Gillett