AW: Internet E-mail sender address

Graf, Josef josef.graf at sap.com
Mon Sep 24 09:47:16 EDT 2001

Hi Jim,
this issue was discussed on October 2000 in this forum.
I copied the relevant emails. Hope it's of any help for
you.

Joe

***begin of
copy********************************************************************=
****
*****************
Hello Thorsten,
many thanks for your tips, they are golden for me. I coded an own =
method
copied from the programm rssokif1 mentioned in your BCI-dokumentation =
and it
works well.
Many thanks for a second time.
erich

> ----------
MESSAGE.SetNextSender).
> These object types provide the functionality of the so-called =
Business
> Communication Interface (BCI). How they work is described very well =
in the
> R/3 library under Basis->Basis Services->...->BCI. Another source of
> information to familarize yourself with the BCI, are the reports =
named
> RSSOBCITEST## where "##" is a 2-digit number; they are provided by =
SAP as
> samples for BCI use (they are there in 4.6 at least).
>=20
> Finally, you can incorporate the coding in the
> SELFITEM.SendTaskDescription
> method by adding an optional import parameter "SenderAddress". What =
you
> then
> have, is a nice and flexible mechanism that is close to the standard =
as
> well.
>=20
> Don't hesitate to contact me directly if you need more detailed
> information.
>=20
> Cheers,
>=20