wprkflow start conditions

Winfried Winterstein winfried_winterstein at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 10:17:47 EDT 2001

Hi,

this functionality was new in 4.6, so that you won't
find it in the SAP menue. Since the start conditions
create table entries that are read by a specific check
function module I think it is hard to get this down to
4.5b.

In your case I assume that you have to write your own
check function module and insert that in the linkage
table (look for another check fm, copy it, etc.)

Regards,
Winfried Winterstein
CSC Poenzke