Adjust Requested Start Dates

Snyder, Brian BSnyder at wafertech.com
Tue Sep 18 17:12:38 EDT 2001

I have a question about a WF running in our 46C environment.

We have created a WF that monitors the Expiration of Qualifications from the
Object Type BUS7019.  It starts a WF as soon a persons qualification is
entered with a validity date.  This WF waits out there until 30 days before
the end of the validity period.  At this point an email is sent to the
person (this is where the requested start is maintained).

Here is my problem:
Currently there are 500 WF in process with requested start that is derived
from the value BUS7019.QUALIFICATION.ENDDATE.  The training groups is going
to extend the validity on all the records to show 2 years instead of the
original 1 year.  How do I RESET the requested start on the existing Work
Items to reflect the new longer period?

Hope this makes sense?