Difficulty testing a workflow that is triggered by a web transact ion

Twyman, Noel NTwyman at powercor.com.au
Tue Sep 18 22:30:54 EDT 2001

Assistance required...

I am developing a workflow for use in ESS (4.6b) which is causing me a
slight headache. I am able to test and run through the entire SAP standard
workflow for employee absence WS20000081 with no problems. Our company
requires some minor modifications to the standard which has required me to
copy this standard. I have done this, assigned agents, coppied subactivites
and assigned agents so that i have mirrored the SAP standard. When I go to
test the new workflow it does not create an event that apppears in the log.
I have traced the workflow but can't see whats wrong. WHAT AM I MISSING...

also...

I understand that we will need to repoint ESS Employee Absence to this new
workflow. ANy guidance on where I can find out how to do it would be greatly
appreciated.

thanks in advance

Noel Twyman
Powercor Australia

This email and any file attachments are confidential and intended
addressed. If you have received this email in error please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.