Workitem set to complete but workflow does not continue

Richard Schot Richard.Schot at avelon-it.com
Mon Sep 17 06:11:44 EDT 2001

Hi Tom, did you also check the transaction with the transactional RFC's
(SM58).
A work around: it helped us in some cases to change the status of the workitem
(WS) to "error" using the business object FLOWITEM - method: status_change
With the standard reports you can now try to restart them.
Hope this helps,

Regards,
Richard Schot

<SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU> =====