Personal message from the List Owner - Please Read - and pass on !

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 14 10:21:28 EDT 2001

Dear SAP-WUG subscribers,

I would not normally use this list for personal reasons - so I hope you will
excuse me for doing so now.  But, in light of the horrific events of this
week,
I feel compelled to pass on the following message, which is coursing through
colleges and univerisities across the US.

This Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop your car, or step
out of your establishment and light a candle. We will show the world that
Americans are strong and united together against terrorism. Please pass
this to everyone on your e-mail list. We need to reach everyone across the
United States quickly.

The message: WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM.
We need press to cover this-- we need the world to see.

Kind regards,
Sue
Susan R. Keohan
Senior SAP Developer