Trouble Translating Workflow Tasks

Cristy Calhoun cristy_calhoun at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 10:19:20 EDT 2001

I'm having a problem translating my workflows into
other languages.  I'm working in 3.6C.  I have
searched archives to see if anyone else has had any
problems but no one seems to have problems doing the
actual translation, just problems with the work item
text translating properly.

I'm go inside the workflow builder and I then go to
extras --> translation -->

Then nothing is available to me.  Both the options are
grayed out.  YES, I'm in change mode.

The only way I could figure out how to add another
language to the work item long description is to
actually log in using another language and then add
text that way.  That is great for the long description
but what about the work item text?

Thanks in advance,
Cristy Calhoun