Trouble Translating Workflow Tasks

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:15:53 EDT 2001

The only way to translate work item texts is by logging on the different
languages and typing the texts.

Concerning the long text description you can translate it from your task
editor. Go to GoTo-->Long Text-->Description, select the new language that
you want to create the text and click on the Next Record button (Shift+F7).
Than you can type your translated text.

I did this on 3.0F, but I think in 3.6C is the same, as is on 4.0B.

I just do not know why you are not able to translate the workflow texts via
Extras-->Translation... this should work.

Regards.
Flavio.