Document Imaging & Workflow

Jody Chassereau drcakes at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 10:17:09 EDT 2001

Thank you Brian for your response.  I think I understand, but let me make
sure.  If we are dealing with 3 tiers (dev, QA, prod) and we want to
maintain separate archives for each, it is possible for me to create them
all in dev and transport them up.  Then I would need a separate transport
dealing only with pointing all the doc types to QA (and then one for
everything to prod).  My only problem with this is the transport strategy
here usually goes through all 3 - where this would need dev->QA only and
dev->prod only.  Is this correct?

Thanks...