Deadline help

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Thu Sep 13 10:15:24 EDT 2001

Walt,
My concentration is still not up to scratch in this grim, grim week but the
MIT listserv is a good way of getting back to what reality used to be.

What you require is easily modelled if you specify an event as the outcome
of your deadline (latest end). This will cause a new path to appear in
parallel to the normal flow . Here you can add a string of mail steps, each
with it's own deadlines (requested start) which take care of the
notifications.

To cancel the notification chain (you don't want to send notifications long
after the main task has completed) you will have to include control steps in
the main path to cancel the notification steps.

Kind Regards,

Alan Rickayzen
SAP AG
http://service.sap.com/webflow